Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween and An Update

Hey lovely people. Happy Halloween. I just wanted to drop in and say...no...i have not abandoned you.  My life has been SUPER hectic with PCOS doctor appointments (which we did get a final diagnosis on) also after no doctors would take care of my hypothyroidism I finally found an endo. that would. Lately Im going to be honest about my mood. TIRED...TIRED...and DEPRESSED. All I've wanted to do is eat like a pig and sleep. Lets just say netflix has been a very good friend of mine for the last couple of days. I have tried to maintain the good eating habits. Ive been able to keep up except for tonight, which was going to be my cheat day. Ive been able to eat hamburgers at home and some baked fries all under 50 carbs. While I was at my doctors appointment in B-Ham. We stopped off at my favorite place in the entire world....."The Cheesecake Factory." Im not exactly sure if I stayed in range but from what it looked like I think I did. I had cashew chicken (it was kinda gross) and I split a piece of low carb splenda sweetened cheesecake with my mother. Now for today. NOT SO GOOD. Since it is my official "cheat day" I enjoyed myself some chick fil a, pizza, and some candy. (Hey, Its halloween!!) So far I have lost going on 3 pounds. This has blown me and my parents mind. I hope that this cheat day doesn't hert that to much.....

- Jenna #HappyHalloween


This is a picture from last years halloween. Aka: I was hello kitty. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That is tucker my dog>>

No comments:

Post a Comment