Friday, October 26, 2012

Dannon Light and Fit!

GOODMORNING!!!! Last night all I could think about was sharing this new little secret I found in the grocery store. I use to love vanilla yogurt but after I found out I was Lactose Intolerant I stopped eating it. I began to sneak back in to the yogurt world with a yogurt called "yocrunch" which to my recent dismay has a LOT of carbs. So when I went to my nutritionist she suggested I should start eating it again. I only was allowed a LOW carb and Low calorie vanilla yogurt (vanilla is the only flavor I like). We shopped and shopped and finally found this baby.

Dannon made a diabetic yogurt with only 3 carbs and 45 calories per cup. From what I saw they only have a few flavors....Strawberry, Vanilla, and maybe others. But vanilla is a world wide favorite. They come in a 4 pack square that you break apart for a new yogurt cup. I love that that they are proud enough about there product that they say its " Diabetic friendly" and it also has the serving amount right in the front of the cup. I would say that for a first glance the yogurt doesn't look like that much but I wasn't able to finish a whole one last night ether. The yogurt isn't clumpy like some yogurts...its smooth and light. I added a few pieces of granola to mine last night as well.

The flavor of the yogurt is pretty good. Its light and smooth..NOT clumpy. You can deff. tell though that it is flavored with some type of artificial sweetener. Its not a bad taste....I really enjoyed it. I give this new product a 2 thumbs up! Im proud of Dannon for coming out with something that everyone can enjoy without getting sick!

- Jenna Nicole #letsgethealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment