Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bad Day #1

Hello everyone. Lets just start off with its been a LONG and HARD day. In one word I could describe how I was feeling...STARVING! I ate a very good amount today and even allowed myself to have a few chickfila chicken nuggets for lunch....under 15 carbs! But nothing was enough. All I wanted to do is EAT...and EAT....and EAT! For some reason even treating myself to a chicken nuggets wasn't enough. So I did something bad. Now I did promise in the beginning of my blog I told you all and myself that heck...I was going to mess up. I just wasn't expecting it so soon. I gave in to my crazy craving and enjoyed 3/4s of a chickfila chicken sandwich. Plain of course. Out of all my fast food choices chick fil a was my grand choice. Chick fil a's food isn't as terrible as your other choices because  they use REAL chicken unlike Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendys.. its awful. So I just wanted to share this quick post with you before I go! Not sure if I will be posting a meal plan today but I did have a steak dinner! 

This is Jenna signing off. Humbling myself. :Z


PS: All my meals except for the snack were all under the suggested amount! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment