Thursday, January 31, 2013

Meal Plan 1-30-13

Hello everyone. Sorry I didn't post a meal plan last night. I actually had a daddy daughter date with my dad and got back late. So here it is now. I managed to stay in my carb limit by limiting the amount I ate. I stayed a good bit under as well. :)

LUNCH:
          Chicken Massaman 20 Carbs
          1/3 Cup White Rice 15 Carbs
      + 1 Skinny Cow Bar 14 Carbs
Total: 49/50 Carbs (way too close)

SNACK:
       8 Fl OZ 2% White Fat Free Milk 12 Carbs
Total: 12/20 carbs

DINNER:
       Outback 6 oz Steak (however I did not finish it so really 4 oz steak) 0 Carbs
       Potato Soup Cup 19 Carbs
       Dessert 3-4 Bites 16.5 Carbs
Total: 35.5/50 Carbs

I don't feel like I did my best with lunch but dinner and the snack was awesome....minus the desert.

- Jenna #letsgethealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment