Monday, January 28, 2013

Meal Plan 1-28-13

Hello everyone! Long time no post. As usual life doesn't give me a lot of time to post so my goal for the next few weeks is to post at least 5-7 days a week. Cross your fingers it will work.

So today I started back on my diet. Even though for the last few days I have been stuffing myself with junk I still managed to lose weight?!?!?!?!? Anyway today I have what I ate today straight from my food journal. I managed to do pretty well for the first day even though I did eat ice cream (1/2 cup of course) Its been really weird lately because all I crave is SUGAR! Maybe hormonal? Anyway by the way last thursday I saw my wonderful nutritionist. She managed to get me to tell the truth about all the well "CRUD" I had been eating. She even let me buy a wonderful book which I will review later about all the calories and carbs in food around us. Changed my mindset for sure. So now for what I ate. It wasn't the best but with my crazy sugar high I think I did pretty well.....


Lunch:
        1/3 cup white rice 15 carbs
        baked chicken 0 carbs
        green beans 3 carbs
        +  2 Skinny Cow Bar 28 carbs! BAD IDEA! DO NOT DO!
Total: 46/50 carbs

Snack: 1/2 Cup/ scoop Ice cream. (This is okay if you stick with the 1/2 cup)
15 Carbs/ 20 Carbs

Dinner:
           Chicken Chili 14 carbs
Total: 14 carbs/ 50 carbs

Snack:
         1 cup 2% fat free milk
Total: 12 carbs /20 carbs

As I said this deff. wasn't the best way to start my new diet but everyday is a new day. My goal tomorrow is to have nothing sweet. Lets see.

- Jenna #letsgethealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment