Monday, April 1, 2013

Food Plan 4-1-13

Hello everyone! IM BACK! Today I started back onto my diet today. So its time to start counting carbs again! Here is what I ate today...truthfully I really enjoyed today. I just ate in moderation!

Lunch:
         Grilled Cheese 20 Carbs
         AB Chicken and Dumpling Soup (bowl) 17 Carbs
         Diet Coke 0 Carbs
  Total: 37/50 Carbs! HAPPY DANCE!

Snack:
      M & M (10) 10 Carbs
  Protein: Milk 1/4 cup 3 Carbs
Total: 13/20 Carbs

Dinner:
  PF Changs Mongolian Beef 20 Carbs
  White Rice 30 Carbs ( I didn't know it was that much opps)
Total: 50/50 Carbs!!!!! NEVER DO THIS!!!

Snack:
   Small Cookie: 15 Carbs
   Milk 1/4 cup 3 carbs
Total: 18/20 carbs
 
My day started good but ended badly tomorrow I am going to work harder and be more strict with my diet! Who knew white rice was so bad!!!! Brown is the same as well!!!! AHHHH!

- Jenna #letsgethealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment