Saturday, April 11, 2015

Food Is My Enemy.... 4-10-2015

Hi everyone. Its been SO long since I have sat down and worked on a post. I started this blog to be 100% TRUTHFUL and that is how I want it to be......

I am food crazy! I love fried chicken fingers, I love diet coke, I love chocolate and see that is my problem. There is NOTHING wrong with eating those things its all about doing it in moderation; a word I have yet to learn myself. Many of you know I absolutely HATE any type of vegetable. I mean truly HATE anything green. I have slowly begun liking some spinach. (mostly in spinach and artichoke dip haha.) I don't know why I struggle with hating green things, I just think it is probably  all up in my head. Heck I know it is.

Many of you also know when I started this blog I was beggining to lose weight. Weight I have slowly letting come back. I am just below 5 pounds then where I was when I started this blog. AHH! Many of you must think to yourselves that "She is so weight conscious" but I really am not. I could absolutely care less about what number is on the scale. It is more about how I feel and how I look. It is also about how my health is doing. Recently I started back onto a health regimen. I was working out about 45 minutes most days and eating WAY less than 1080 cals a day but even with watching what I eat and working my butt of I still continued gaining weight (not muscle, believe me.) I recently got on a new medication for my depression/anxiety called "prestiq" (I believe that is how you spell it." It did EXACTLY what abilify did to me.... its making me GAIN freaking weight. Sure I have been enjoying TONS and I mean TONS of fried foods/desserts but it is really slowing my metabolism down.


I got blood work down last week and well I passed with flying colors! WOO HOO!

My goal this week is to post one time per day. Just letting you know how I am feeling/doing. I am beginning "Tone it up" again so I am really nervous to see how that plays out. Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers as I struggle with weight fluctuation and not feeling very well. (I have been feeling very dizzy.) Thank you for reading! Please let me know what your suggestio
ns are for me and my weight loss journey. XO- Jenna (Jennaboomakeup)

FTC: I am NOT affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this blog post. I am also NOT sponsored. These are my own truthful experiences. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment